Ariix is relatively fresh in the network marketing industry. Founded in Utah in 2011, the company was formed by a team of highly-qualified individuals. They are Dr. Fred W. Cooper, Deanna Latson, Mark Wilson, Jeff Yates, and Riley Timmer. These people have a strong background in multi-level network marketing, including being with Usana once as its top executives.
The “Ariix Bill of Rights” is the company’s way of giving all its members the veto power over management decisions. This is one thing that no other network marketing firm offer to distributors. However, one of the worries of interested individuals is whether the company is a scam. This article will answer this question, along with all the basic details that you need to know, so read on.
The Ariix product line includes nutritional supplements that help improve your immune system, heart health, brain function, and energy levels. The company has a number of highly-popular products, including the Omega-Q, Restoriix, Rejuveniix, Biopro Q, Vinali, Puritii, Magnical-D, PureNourish, Xceler8, Slenderiix, and MOA. The most popular among its product line is the Slenderiix, which is a known product for weight loss. The second most popular is Puritii that works as an emergency water filtration product.
How to Become an Ariix Member
The first step is to sign-up as an IIX member, and settle the fee of $150. Members will receive a 15 percent off on all Ariix products, and the opportunity to participate in its popular compensation plan. Enrolment packs start at $229.95, with the highest being $1,329.90. However, joining the compensation plan requires you to generate at least $30 in credit, which you can obtain by buying the company’s products. You will also have the chance to qualify for the auto-ship function when you maintain a minimum product volume of 75 each month.
Ariix Compensation Plan
Ariix’s compensation plan is currently one of the most praised in the industry. The plan, called Activ8, is said to pay out much better than most network marketing companies. Check out the many ways to earn through Ariix:
- Base Commissions: They are given at 15 percent on your Pay Line’s product volume. Your Pay Line will be taken out from your Power Line every month. When your Pay Line hits the $2,000 total earning, you will be given the chance to have a second Pay Line. The additional Pay Line is given each time one of them earns that amount.
- Luxury Car Bonus: This bonus is given to members who are able to obtain the Director rank, which has a base commission of $250 every week.
- Pay Line Optimized Bonus: Ariix distributors will have a share every time there is a new Pay Line in the base commissions group.
- Team Lead Bonus: This bonus is given to members who have successfully recruited new members.
- Matching Bonus: This type of bonus is based on the percentage of the base commission of your sponsored members, which can go up to seven generations deep.
Is Arix A Scam?
No, Ariix is not a scam. The company is backed by a group of credible individuals with years of experience in the industry. It also has a solid product line, as well as a well-praised compensation plan.