Is Kyani A Scam?
Kyani is one of the most popular home businesses in Australia. It is a multi-level marketing company that allows ordinary people to buy shares in form of products. Kyani’s products are nutritional health drinks and supplements like the blueberry juice fresh from Alaska. It is able to expand its network through positive feedbacks from long-time customers and affiliates.
What makes Kyani even more competitive is that it invests a lot on research in studying the effects of different minerals in the body. Since its establishment in 2005, its products are used to as alternative oral therapy to fight cancer, manage arthritis pain, lower blood pressure, and cholesterol, boost the immune system and supply energy.
Do Kyani products work?
Kyani’s goal is to help the public improve their overall state of health through nutritional drinks and supplements. The company aims to provide alternatives to medication and surgeries, and many proved that Kyani’s performance lives up to its promise.
The three primary products
Sunrise’s chief ingredient is the wild Alaskan blueberry along with other plant-based supplements that act as a powerful antioxidant. Those who take Sunrise on a regular basis would feel a significant boost of energy compared to when to normal vitamin C or vitamin B complex supplement. It also contains folate and taurine necessary for increased brain function. Other ingredients are pomegranate, raspberry, amla berry, and ginseng. Drink an ounce of Sunrise before the first meal of the day for maximum results.
Opposite of Sunrise, Sunset is intended to be taken during the night. It does not give you additional adrenaline boost but it stabilizes your bodily systems. It keeps the blood sugar at normal levels and it strengthens the immune system. Sunset is ideal for those who are recovering from trauma because it prevents inflammation of the muscles or joints; although you have to consult with a physician with its possible side effects.
Sunset is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are good for the heart. It controls the production of ghrelin hormone responsible for the feeling of hunger. It is also high in vitamins D, E, and beta-carotene for eyesight and immunity against certain viruses. Three capsules of Sunset after the last meal of the day is recommended.
Kyani Nitro FX and Nitro Xtreme
Nitro FX and Nitro Xtreme are known to improve overall body strength and endurance. The primary ingredient, noni fruit, is rich in nitrate that is then converted into nitric oxide when processed. This aids in better cognitive function, improve energy levels, strengthened the immune system as well as enhanced cardiovascular and reproductive health.
Both FX and Xtreme come in 56-milliliter bottles and you only need to consume a few drops each morning and night. Many of Kyani’s followers have long attested to the efficacy of these products saying that it gave them renewed energy despite battling serious illnesses. Some were able to totally eliminate medications and used Kyani’s products as alternatives.
Benefits of Joining Kyani Australia
More than 10 years in the business, Kyani remains a profitable and sustainable MLM that every person can bring to the comfort of their homes or offices. Below are some of the benefits you can take advantage of when you join Kyani.
- Huge commission plan for those who work long-term. Kyani is looking to establish a long-term partnership with its associates and affiliates. This is why the company decided to offer huge bonuses and incentives for distributors who not only successfully sell products and invite members but also work with them for years.
- Health rewards. As a distributor, you are entitled to get discounts or freebies on products. You are promoting health and wellness practice to able to promote health and wellness to other people and at the same time maintain your own.
- Competitive. Kyani has a huge stable network of customers and the product prices are highly competitive and reasonable.
- Distributor-focused. The company rewards distributors who are hardworking and can bring results to the table.
Reasons To Consider Not Joining Kyani
- Their buy-in to get started goes up to $1,300AUD so is out of the price range for some would-be distributors. In saying that, you don’t have to start at that top level of investment.
- The company does not generate profit and there is a possibility that you will not succeed, just like in any business. This is not a get rich quick offering – you’ll need to apply effort.
- Twelve years since its inception, Kyani is still not a household name. Some may see this as a red flag, others as an opportunity. Kyani Australia is still quite new after all.
Kyani Dream Car Program
One other attractive component of the way the Kyani business model works is that qualified distributors can put themselves in a position to take advantage of the Kyani Dream Car Program. You could qualify for Kyani to make car payments on your behalf. Be sure to ask Kyani representatives about how to program works!
Find Out More
We are not involved with Kyani, but do believe the opportunity warrants further research – there are many success stories so why not you? Given the high level of interest in Kyani, we have found a contact from the business where our readers can find out more information. Simply leave a message in the contact form below and a Kyani staff member will be in contact within 48 hours or less!
[contact-form-7 id=”757″ title=”Untitled”]